RWS 460 Magnum Combo .22 Pellet
(You save $137.85)
Calculated at checkout
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The RWS 460 Magnum utilizes an under-lever cocking mechanism that provides superior leverage when cocking the airgun, resulting in less cocking effort than other spring guns. The 460 offers magnum velocities of 1250 fps in .177 and 1000 fps in .22. With an easy to use top-side loading port, micro adjustable sights, fixed rifled barrel, an 11 mm scope rail, and a classic American Sporter stock with rubber butt pad, the 460 magnum delivers the performance, power, and grace expected from an RWS rifle.
- Under lever cocking mechanism makes cocking easier
- Top-side loading port
- Wood Monte Carlo Sporter stock
- Pistol grip and forearm checkering
- 11 mm grooves for scope mounting
- Right-handed cheek piece
- Adjustable open rear sight
- Fixed front sight
- Ventilated rubber recoil pad
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Caliber: 0.22
- Action: Under Lever
- Power: Spring piston
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Brand: RWS
- Optic Compatible: 11 mm groove
- Safety Type: Automatic
- Rear Sight Type: Open - Adjustable for windage and elevation
- Front Sight Type: Blade - Fixed
- Length of Pull: 14
- Recoil Pad Type: Rubber - Vented
- Barrel Type: Rifled
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Cocking Effort: 36 lbs
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage; adjustable
- Trigger Pull: 3.3 lbs
- Energy in Joules: 24.4
- Ammo Type: Pellet
- Velocity: 1000 FPS
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed