(You save $34.15)
Calculated at checkout
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Backpacker Magazine says The Solitaire is ideal for anyone who's a little too claustrophobic for a bivy but doesn't want the burden of a full-blown tent when hiking alone. It's an extremely lightweight 3-season solo tent with an efficient tunnel design and a sturdy fiberglass shock-corded frame. Its simple assembly features pole pockets on one end, ring & pin on the other. An added zipper in the center of the roof cloth allows easy entry an exit. At 2 lbs 9 oz, this 3 season, solo tent with efficient tunnel design and compact fold size remains extremely lightweight. Two storage pockets and flashlight loop inside.
- Rod sleeves aid in set up and stability
- 8-ft. length fits a full size sleeping pad
- Convertible top fly offers the option of stargazing or provides complete weather protection
- 2 hoop bivy design creates compact fold size and efficient thermal shape for one person Floor & Fly: 1.9 oz. standard taffeta
- Roof and rear vent: 40D No-see-um netting
- 12.5 frame sections
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Floor: 2' 8 x 8'
- Height: 2' 4
- Packing dimensions: 4x17.5
Warranted against manufacturer defects.
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed